- This event has passed.
“Grease” Drive-In Movie Night
September 4, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Experience the friendships, romances and adventures of a group of high school kids in the 1950s. Welcome to the singing and dancing world of “Grease,” the most successful movie musical of all time. A wholesome exchange student (Olivia Newton-John) and a leather-clad Danny (John Travolta) have a summer romance, but will it cross clique lines?
- All sales are final. Buy tickets online.
- $20 per car (you can have as many people as legally allowed in your vehicle)
- Gates open @ 7PM for Food Trucks (in the main parking lot)
- Movie Begins @ 8:30PM
- Movie is located in our “F Lot” – parking attendants will direct you to a site
- High profile and lifted vehicles will be parked on the side so they will not block the view of others
- RV’s not permitted
- Popcorn and other theatre concessions will be sold during the movie
- Restrooms are available
- Everyone MUST stay in their vehicle during the movie
- You may sit in the back of trucks – masks must be worn
- Masks are required anytime outside of your vehicle
- No lawn chairs permitted at this time. You must watch the movie from your vehicle
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- The Scoop On Fly Fishing The Owens River
- July 4th in the Eastern Sierra
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates