- This event has passed.
Great Sierra River Cleanup
September 21, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Help keep the Eastern Sierra waterways clean and healthy. Join Eastern Sierra Land Trust, Bishop Paiute Tribe, the Sierra Club and Tangle Free Waters for a fun day of picking up trash along our waterways. Volunteers, please meet at 8:30am in the parking lot next to ESLT’s office at 250 N. Fowler. For more information and to register for this event, contact Marie at .
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run