- This event has passed.
Halloween Wine Spooktacular
October 5, 2019 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
The Foundation for Excellence is excited to present the 3rd annual Spooktacular, the biggest Halloween event in Bishop. Join us on the “Haunted “School Farm for an enjoyable evening of wine/beer tasting and small plates. A exciting raffle will also take place. Carve out some good times starting at 4:30.
The Foundation is proud to host this event on the school farm (located at Sunland and Line St) and create an enjoyable evening of chills and thrills while raising funds to enhance the BUHS Agricultural Education.
Corey and Joe Buffington and crew of students and parents will be coordinating the Spooky displays and decorations.
Attendance is limited to guests over the age of 21. Plan to purchase your tickets in advance. Now don’t be a scaredy cat, buy your $50 ticket now. Tickets may be purchased from any Foundation For Excellence board member, Bishop Chamber or at www.ffebishop.
For more information, call Trish Schlichtling 760-872-4066.
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All
- Proudly Shout Our Middle Name On Your Next Vacation – This IS Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Winter Is Bishop Big Backyard’s Choose Your Own Adventure Story
- Bishop, California Has the Full Vacation Spectrum
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra