- This event has passed.
Happy Boulders Stewardship Day
January 29 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Meet the Bishop Climbing Rangers in the Happy Boulder Parking lot at 9am. They’ll have free coffee, trash bags, gloves, trash grabbers and swag for volunteers! Making a few minor adjustments to your climbing practice is easy to do and will help protect Bishop for the long haul! Volunteers must sign a waiver and will work independently or in small groups. Here’s a reminder about the good outdoor etiquette we can all learn and practice.
What to Bring:
- Warm Layers
- Sturdy Shoes
- Electrify Your Soul, The Community, And The Environment With A Sustainable Bishop Adventure
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!