- This event has passed.
Happy Boulders Stewardship Day
January 29 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Meet the Bishop Climbing Rangers in the Happy Boulder Parking lot at 9am. They’ll have free coffee, trash bags, gloves, trash grabbers and swag for volunteers! Making a few minor adjustments to your climbing practice is easy to do and will help protect Bishop for the long haul! Volunteers must sign a waiver and will work independently or in small groups. Here’s a reminder about the good outdoor etiquette we can all learn and practice.
What to Bring:
- Warm Layers
- Sturdy Shoes
- Bring Back A Memory And Help The Community
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration