- This event has passed.
Help Our Native Pollinators — Build Your Own Bee Condo
February 23, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm$12.00
Join Master Gardeners Susan Flaherty and Marti Holton to learn how to create a Bee Condo to improve habitat for native pollinators. Registration is $12 and you will be provided with a wood round to create your own Bee Condo — no contractor’s license required. Bring a drill with a 3/8 inch bit and safety glasses. You will be required to sign a waiver. Besides the wood round, you will be provided with other materials. All participants must pre-register and pay in advance because class size is limited and these seminars usually sell out. To reserve your spot, click on the website link below to fill out your application. No money will be accepted at the door. For additional info, contact Melissa at 760-873-7854 or the .
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Angler Blake Jones was an icon of the Sierra
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Camping In The Alabama Hills
- Blake Jones Trout Derby
- Family Winter Vacation in Bishop
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- How to Tie Fishing Knots: 10 Easy Knots to Get You Started
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All