- This event has passed.
Help Our Native Pollinators — Build Your Own Bee Condo
February 23, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm$12.00
Join Master Gardeners Susan Flaherty and Marti Holton to learn how to create a Bee Condo to improve habitat for native pollinators. Registration is $12 and you will be provided with a wood round to create your own Bee Condo — no contractor’s license required. Bring a drill with a 3/8 inch bit and safety glasses. You will be required to sign a waiver. Besides the wood round, you will be provided with other materials. All participants must pre-register and pay in advance because class size is limited and these seminars usually sell out. To reserve your spot, click on the website link below to fill out your application. No money will be accepted at the door. For additional info, contact Melissa at 760-873-7854 or the .
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration
- Restore That Christmas Cheer With A Break To Bishop
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Shoot the Landing: War and Planes in Owens Valley