- This event has passed.
High Sierra Ultras 100K, 50M, 50K, 20M
June 1, 2019 @ 2:00 pm
As in the past, distances include a 20 mile “fun run”, a 50k, a 50 miler and a 100k. These are high altitude races, with lots of climbing, in the scenic foothills of the Eastern Sierra Nevada, above Bishop. The course is mainly run on 4 wheel drive dirt roads, with a couple of sections of single-track trail, and very short sections of pavement. Check in at 2:00-4:45PM on Friday, May 31st. Visit http://www.bishopultras.com for more information.
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run