- This event has passed.
Paiute-Shoshone Cultural Center Holiday Market
December 17, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every day that begins at 8:30 am, repeating until December 18, 2022
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
Native and Christmas/Winter Gifts
Last Minute Presents
Holiday Baked Goods
A visit from SANTA!
Saturday 10:00AM – Native Themed Ornament Contest (categories: tiny tot, youth, teen, adult, elder).
Saturday 2:00PM – Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest (categories: tiny tot, youth, teen, adult, elder)
Sunday 11:00AM-3:00PM – Family Games & Crafts
Any questions, call the Cultural Center at 760-873-8844
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- The Scoop On Fly Fishing The Owens River
- July 4th in the Eastern Sierra
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates