- This event has passed.
Paiute-Shoshone Cultural Center Holiday Market
December 17, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:30 am, repeating until December 18, 2022
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
Native and Christmas/Winter Gifts
Last Minute Presents
Holiday Baked Goods
A visit from SANTA!
Saturday 10:00AM – Native Themed Ornament Contest (categories: tiny tot, youth, teen, adult, elder).
Saturday 2:00PM – Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest (categories: tiny tot, youth, teen, adult, elder)
Sunday 11:00AM-3:00PM – Family Games & Crafts
Any questions, call the Cultural Center at 760-873-8844
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All
- Proudly Shout Our Middle Name On Your Next Vacation – This IS Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Winter Is Bishop Big Backyard’s Choose Your Own Adventure Story
- Bishop, California Has the Full Vacation Spectrum
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra