- This event has passed.
April 30 @ 12:00 pm
“Upholding Democracy and Constitutional Rights for All: No More Concentration Camps” is this year’s pilgrimage theme. This year’s program will be virtual and released on the Manzanar Committee’s website.
Join this annual event virtually to commemorate the memory of Manzanar and its incarcerees. Lessons Learned, is the theme for the 53rd Annual Manzanar Pilgrimage, which will be held online on Saturday, April 30, 2022, at 12:00 PM. The 2022 Manzanar At Dusk program will also be held online in the hours following the 53rd Annual Manzanar Pilgrimage. Manzanar was the first of the American concentration camps in which more than 120,000 Japanese Americans and their immigrant parents were unjustly incarcerated during World War II.
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration
- Restore That Christmas Cheer With A Break To Bishop
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Shoot the Landing: War and Planes in Owens Valley