- This event has passed.
Mono Basin Summer Interpretive Walks
June 30, 2019
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Sunday, repeating until September 2, 2019
8:00am Mono Lake Bird Walk, 10:00am & 1:00pm & 6:00pm, South Tufa Walk, 10:00am, Panum Crater Walk. Join naturalists to learn about the unique features of Mono Lake. For more information, contact Mono Lake Committee (760)647-6595.
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- The Scoop On Fly Fishing The Owens River
- July 4th in the Eastern Sierra
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates