- This event has passed.
Mountain Film Festival (Drive-In Movie)
November 19, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20.00
ESIA partners with other organizations to help organize, produce, and promote events in our local communities. Past and current events include the Mono Basin Annual Bird Chautauqua, Sierra Club’s Eastern Sierra Art Festival, Mountainfilm on Tour, and the Owens Lake Bird Festival. Drive-In Movie Theater Drive-In Movie at the Tri-County Fairgrounds
Gates Open @ 5:15PM
Movie Starts @ 6:00PM
Bring Chairs and Blankets.
Food and Drinks Sold On-Site
After the festival, Mountainfilm on Tour hits the road, sharing the year’s most inspiring short films with communities around the world. Mountainfilm on Tour shows are hosted by a wide array of organizations, including outdoor retailers, schools and universities, corporations, environmental groups, theaters, local governments and individuals, all using it as an opportunity to create awareness and engage with their communities. Mountainfilm has been on tour since 1999 — it’s our way of extending the festival’s reach and delivering inspiring content to global audiences.
Turn west on to Sierra Street from US 395 in Downtown Bishop,
Drive 2 blocks and turn right into the Fairgrounds under the front gate arch.
- Bring Back A Memory And Help The Community
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration