- This event has passed.
Mountain Film Festival (Drive-In Movie)
November 19, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20.00
ESIA partners with other organizations to help organize, produce, and promote events in our local communities. Past and current events include the Mono Basin Annual Bird Chautauqua, Sierra Club’s Eastern Sierra Art Festival, Mountainfilm on Tour, and the Owens Lake Bird Festival. Drive-In Movie Theater Drive-In Movie at the Tri-County Fairgrounds
Gates Open @ 5:15PM
Movie Starts @ 6:00PM
Bring Chairs and Blankets.
Food and Drinks Sold On-Site
After the festival, Mountainfilm on Tour hits the road, sharing the year’s most inspiring short films with communities around the world. Mountainfilm on Tour shows are hosted by a wide array of organizations, including outdoor retailers, schools and universities, corporations, environmental groups, theaters, local governments and individuals, all using it as an opportunity to create awareness and engage with their communities. Mountainfilm has been on tour since 1999 — it’s our way of extending the festival’s reach and delivering inspiring content to global audiences.
Turn west on to Sierra Street from US 395 in Downtown Bishop,
Drive 2 blocks and turn right into the Fairgrounds under the front gate arch.
- Know Before You Go
- How a Town Saves its Bookstore: a Pandemic Retrospective from Spellbinder Books
- Things To Do In Bishop CA In January AKA Juneuary
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- What to Do in the Owens Valley during Stormy Weather in the Mountains
- 2 Climbing Rangers Encourage Responsible Recreation At East Side Climbing/Bouldering Areas
- Time Spent Playing Is Never Wasted – Kids Winter Activities In Bishop
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Holiday Season By Visiting Bishop
- Relax And Unwind… You’re On Al Fresco Time
- Even Easier To Get Into Bishop’s Big Backyard – New Winter Air Service
- A World of Good Food in the Eastern Sierra
- Fall Colors in California