- This event has passed.
Mule Museum Grand Opening
May 25 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFREE
Grand Opening Celebration of the Mule Museum in Bishop, CA.
Come Celebrate Wednesday, May 25th 5-7PM at the Laws Museum and Historic Site. Ribbon Cutting Ceremony followed by music and refreshments in the 20 Mule Team Barn.
See the story of the mule told in context of the contribution of this humble animal to our American culture and Heritage. Don’t miss the Grand Opening, view the exhibit and bid in the Live and Silent Auctions.
These very popular annual silent auction will be held this year at the Laws Railroad Museum just 4 miles from Bishop. The Auction will be launch during the Grand Opening on Wednesday, May 25th and continue through Sunday, May 29th concluding at 1 p.m. Be sure to check out the amazing items we have this year!
Friday May 27th
Coso Energy Stage
Wednesday May 25
Laws Railroad Museum
PSSST… Watch for our Parade entry at #16 in the famous “Longest Non-Motorized Parade in the World”, Saturday, May 28th at 10 a.m. Look for Board member “Battleborn Outfitters” team of mules and teamster pulling the American Mule Museum wagon. Then follow the parade to the Fairgrounds!
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration
- Restore That Christmas Cheer With A Break To Bishop
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Shoot the Landing: War and Planes in Owens Valley