- This event has passed.
Nature Journaling at Coldwater Trailhead in Mammoth lakes Basin with Lauren
August 16, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on August 23, 2019 at 10:00 am
Join Trail Ambassador, Lauren, as she teaches how to turn your experiences in the natural world into a tangible memory. Open to all ages and there is no charge. Meet at the Coldwater Trailhead above the Coldwater Campground. To learn more visit http://www.friendsoftheinyo.org
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run