- This event has passed.
Nature Journaling at Coldwater Trailhead in Mammoth Lakes Basin with Lauren
August 2, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join Trail Ambassador, Lauren, as she teaches how to turn your experiences in the natural world into tangible memory.
Interpretive hike. Free for all ages. Meet at the Coldwater Trailhead above the Coldwater campground. Learn more at http://www.friendsoftheinyo.org/events
- Electrify Your Soul, The Community, And The Environment With A Sustainable Bishop Adventure
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!