- This event has passed.
Nature Journaling at Coldwater Trailhead in Mammoth Lakes Basin with Lauren
August 2, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join Trail Ambassador, Lauren, as she teaches how to turn your experiences in the natural world into tangible memory.
Interpretive hike. Free for all ages. Meet at the Coldwater Trailhead above the Coldwater campground. Learn more at http://www.friendsoftheinyo.org/events
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration
- Restore That Christmas Cheer With A Break To Bishop
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Shoot the Landing: War and Planes in Owens Valley