Owens Lake Bird Festival
April 22 @ 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
$22 – $55
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on April 23, 2023 at 12:00 am
Since 2015, the Owens Lake Bird Festival has celebrated the migration of thousands of birds as they alight at Owens lake to replenish their strength before they continue their transcontinental journey. They migrate along the Pacific Flyway, which extends from Alaska to Patagonia.
Festival outings include botany, photography, geology, local history and culture, and more. There are six trips to choose from.
Register online at friendsoftheinyo.org/birdfestival.
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates
- Sample The Eastern Sierra Via A Self-Guided Tour
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Angler Blake Jones was an icon of the Sierra
- Camping In The Alabama Hills
- Family Winter Vacation in Bishop
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop