- This event has passed.
Owens Lake Bird Festival
April 23$22 – $55
Since 2015, the Owens Lake Bird Festival has celebrated the migration of thousands of birds as they alight at Owens lake to replenish their strength before they continue their transcontinental journey. They migrate along the Pacific Flyway, which extends from Alaska to Patagonia.
Festival outings include botany, photography, geology, local history and culture, and more. There are six trips to choose from.
Register online at friendsoftheinyo.org/birdfestival.
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run