- This event has passed.
Owens Lake Bird Festival
April 23, 2022$22 – $55
Since 2015, the Owens Lake Bird Festival has celebrated the migration of thousands of birds as they alight at Owens lake to replenish their strength before they continue their transcontinental journey. They migrate along the Pacific Flyway, which extends from Alaska to Patagonia.
Festival outings include botany, photography, geology, local history and culture, and more. There are six trips to choose from.
Register online at friendsoftheinyo.org/birdfestival.
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- How to Tie Fishing Knots: 10 Easy Knots to Get You Started
- Blake Jones Trout Derby
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All
- Proudly Shout Our Middle Name On Your Next Vacation – This IS Bishop
- Winter Is Bishop Big Backyard’s Choose Your Own Adventure Story
- Bishop, California Has the Full Vacation Spectrum
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More