- This event has passed.
Owens Lake Bird Festival
April 23, 2022$22 – $55
Since 2015, the Owens Lake Bird Festival has celebrated the migration of thousands of birds as they alight at Owens lake to replenish their strength before they continue their transcontinental journey. They migrate along the Pacific Flyway, which extends from Alaska to Patagonia.
Festival outings include botany, photography, geology, local history and culture, and more. There are six trips to choose from.
Register online at friendsoftheinyo.org/birdfestival.
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- The Scoop On Fly Fishing The Owens River
- July 4th in the Eastern Sierra
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates