- This event has passed.
Owens River Annual Clean Up
April 23 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Volunteer event begins at 8 AM at Pleasant Valley Campground Metal Footbridge. Bring gloves. Coffee/baked goods provided at 8AM with lunch at 12PM. Free raffle and lots of swag available. Call Chris Leonard to donate swag at 818.288.3271 or for more info.
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration
- Restore That Christmas Cheer With A Break To Bishop
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Shoot the Landing: War and Planes in Owens Valley