- This event has passed.
Paiute Fandango Dress Demonstration
March 25, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until March 26, 2022
Charlene Redner, a Bishop Paiute Native, will demonstrate the making of Fandango Dresses, a form of traditional Paiute clothing. Call the cultural center for additional information.
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates
- Sample The Eastern Sierra Via A Self-Guided Tour
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report