- This event has passed.
April 24, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Join Eastern Sierra Land Trust for an informal gathering to celebrate butterflies, bees and other pollinators and the gardeners that work to give the pollinators a home by planting pollinator friendly gardens. Enjoy snacks and drinks while mingling with friends and sharing gardening stories. RSVPs are helpful but not required. Please email Marie at or call (760)873-4554 if you plan to attend.
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run