- This event has passed.
Pre-Colonial Nüümü(Paiute People) Agricultural Practices & Irrigation Systems of the Payahuunadü (Owens Valley) Seminar
October 20, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Join BLM Archeologist Greg Haverstock to learn about Pre-Colonial Nüümü (Paiute People) Agricultural Practices & Irrigation Systems of the Payahuunadü (Owens Valley) during the 15th century. Project collaborators include USGS geologist Angela Jayko, former White Mountain Research Station Historian Daniel Pritchett, and the late Bishop Paiute Tribal Elder Harry Williams. Register via Zoom at www.wmrc.edu. This is a remote learning seminar.
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All
- Proudly Shout Our Middle Name On Your Next Vacation – This IS Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Winter Is Bishop Big Backyard’s Choose Your Own Adventure Story
- Bishop, California Has the Full Vacation Spectrum
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra