- This event has passed.
“Preserving the Catch” Workshop
May 15, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$20.
Learn how to maximize your catch by pressure canning, dehydrating and freezing your fish and enjoy them all year. Presented by UCCE Master Food Preservers of Inyo and Mono Counties.
Reservations required – click here.
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Angler Blake Jones was an icon of the Sierra
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Camping In The Alabama Hills
- Blake Jones Trout Derby
- Family Winter Vacation in Bishop
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- How to Tie Fishing Knots: 10 Easy Knots to Get You Started
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All