- This event has passed.
Pressure Canning Workshop
March 9, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Inyo and Mono Counties’ Master Food Preservers present Meal in a Jar. They will teach you How to Pressure Can to stock your pantry so that you always have something healthy to eat. You will learn how to can Meat & Poultry, Beans, Stocks and Broths and Soups. Also learn pressure canning safety, preserving food safety and tips and tricks.
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run