- This event has passed.
Pumpkin Patch and Haunted Swamp
October 12, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Pumpkin Patch & More 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Free entrance to the farm
Pick a pumpkin, prices from $5-$20
Face Painting $5
Pony Rides $5
Farm Hayride Tour $3
Games $1 each
Craft & Pie Auction
Stick Horse Races
Cow Pie Bingo
Haunted Swamp open 7pm-9pm $10 admission ($5 for kids 12 & under)
The Haunted Swamp is open October 12th and 19th.
A fun fundraiser for BUHS Future Farmers of American Program.
Location: BUHS FFA Farm on Sunland Drive
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All
- Proudly Shout Our Middle Name On Your Next Vacation – This IS Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Winter Is Bishop Big Backyard’s Choose Your Own Adventure Story
- Bishop, California Has the Full Vacation Spectrum
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra