- This event has passed.
Pumpkin Patch and Haunted Swamp
October 12, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Pumpkin Patch & More 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Free entrance to the farm
Pick a pumpkin, prices from $5-$20
Face Painting $5
Pony Rides $5
Farm Hayride Tour $3
Games $1 each
Craft & Pie Auction
Stick Horse Races
Cow Pie Bingo
Haunted Swamp open 7pm-9pm $10 admission ($5 for kids 12 & under)
The Haunted Swamp is open October 12th and 19th.
A fun fundraiser for BUHS Future Farmers of American Program.
Location: BUHS FFA Farm on Sunland Drive
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- The Scoop On Fly Fishing The Owens River
- July 4th in the Eastern Sierra
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates