Laws Railroad Express
December 10 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Railroad Express is a magical family day at Laws Railroad Museum with train rides, holiday crafts, refreshments and visits with Santa Claus.
Get your train ticket to this small town magical tradition. See your child’s face light up when they get their golden ticket, marching in for the secret ask from Santa, a visit from Smokey Bear, the yummiest s’mores, personalized decorating of Great Basin cookies, two unique holiday crafts AND a free book from Altrusa, all to fit into their very own custom designed bag. Top it off with a hot cocoa and wagon ride down caroling lane.. And the grand finale, taking a 15 minute train ride with carolers, elves and a special gift from Santa’s elves.
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run
- Bishop Trout Rodeo a Success
- Blake Jones Trout Derby Recap
- The Change Of Season… Rejuvenate, Reenergize, And Restore This Spring In Bishop
- For What It’s “Earth” – Happy Earth Day To Our Planet!