- This event has passed.
River Clean Up
September 17, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Eastern Sierra Land Trust and the California Coastal Cleanup initiative are hosting the annual Great Sierra River Cleanup as part of California Coastal Cleanup day. ESLT will provide PPE, trash bags, trash grabbers, lunch and beverages. Please wear long pants and sturdy footwear, bring a water bottle, and wear sun protection. Trash will be removed along the Owens River near the Artesian Springs. Volunteers will meet at dirt parking spots just south of the bridge over the Owens along East Line Street. Register with Claire at
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All
- Proudly Shout Our Middle Name On Your Next Vacation – This IS Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Winter Is Bishop Big Backyard’s Choose Your Own Adventure Story
- Bishop, California Has the Full Vacation Spectrum
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra