- This event has passed.
Roll, Reiki, Relax – A Recovery Workshop
August 24 @ 7:15 pm - 8:30 pm$25.00
The best way to prevent injury is by having strong, flexible muscles and joints which resist strain and injuries.
Join us this August 24th In-Studio for this month’s Roll, Reiki, Relax Workshop! 🍃
You’re invited to come beat-the-heat in our beautiful studio space and enjoy this relaxing workshop focused on releasing tension on the knees, IT bands, and inner thighs.🙌
Learn to Roll Out your muscles and connective tissues on Yoga Tune Up® therapy balls (myofascial release) with @ledbylovelauren and @bishopreiki
Receive Reiki energy healing while holding gentle stretches
Enjoy breath work infused with essential oils while releasing & relaxing on the therapy balls
Enjoy 1.5 hours of relaxation as you release all the tension in your mid to low back, glutes and lats.
Rolling out increases blood flow, range of motion, and mobility in the body. You’ll leave feeling like you got a massage. Please, bring and drink plenty of water!
- Your Neighbors In Bishop’s Big Backyard (Wildlife)
- Journey to Manzanar
- Bishop Fall Colors Report
- Fall-ing In Love With Bishop’s Big Backyard
- When Life Gives You Aspens, Nature Paints Them Gold
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Finish The Summer Off Right With The Tri-County Fair
- Owens River Gorge Closed for Public Access August 29-September 6
- Mussels Aren’t Just For Dinner – What To Know About Crowley Lake Boat Inspections
- It’s A Bug’s Life – Microscopic View Of Bishop’s Tiniest Denizens
- Nothing Beats Birds For A Wakeup Call – Bishop Creek Camping
- Love Bishop’s Big Backyard So Your Great Grandchildren Can Enjoy It