- This event has passed.
“Shrek” Drive-In Movie Night
September 18, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Once upon a time, in a far away swamp, there lived an ogre named Shrek (Mike Myers) whose precious solitude is suddenly shattered by an invasion of annoying fairy tale characters. They were all banished from their kingdom by the evil Lord Farquaad (John Lithgow). Determined to save their home — not to mention his — Shrek cuts a deal with Farquaad and sets out to rescue Princess Fiona (Cameron Diaz) to be Farquaad’s bride. Rescuing the Princess may be small compared to her deep, dark secret.
- All sales are final. Purchase tickets on-line.
- $20 per car (you can have as many people as legally allowed in your vehicle)
- Gates open @ 7PM for Food Trucks (in the main parking lot)
- Movie Begins @ 8:30PM
- Movie is located in our “F Lot” – parking attendants will direct you to a site
- High profile and lifted vehicles will be parked on the side so they will not block the view of others
- RV’s not permitted
- Popcorn and other theatre concessions will be sold during the movie
- Restrooms are available
- Everyone MUST stay in their vehicle during the movie
- You may sit in the back of trucks – masks must be worn
- Masks are required anytime outside of your vehicle
- No lawn chairs permitted at this time. You must watch the movie from your vehicle
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- The Scoop On Fly Fishing The Owens River
- July 4th in the Eastern Sierra
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates