- This event has passed.
Special Presentation – Topah Spoonhunter
December 7, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Artist Topah Spoonhunter will be discussing his new gallery wall show, which is now on display at Manzanar National Historic Site. His pieces explore themes if Indigenous existence in Payahuunadu (the land of flowing water), what is now known as the Owens Valley.
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration
- Restore That Christmas Cheer With A Break To Bishop
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Shoot the Landing: War and Planes in Owens Valley