- This event has passed.
“The Fatal Affair in Monte Diablo Canyon”
June 3, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Convict Lake story, Robbery, Murder and Vengeance in the Old West. Presented by author Jim Reed.
Far more than just a description of an 1871 escape of convicts from the Nevada State Prison and their deadly fight with a posse near Convict Lake, the story began nearly a year before with history’s first robbery of an express train on the new transcontinental railroad
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration
- Restore That Christmas Cheer With A Break To Bishop
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Shoot the Landing: War and Planes in Owens Valley