- This event has passed.
“These Alabama Hills are Alive” Natural History Hike
March 14, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Meet at the Arch Loop Trail Parking Area in the Scenic Area. Take Whitney Portal Road west from Highway 395 for about 2.5 miles to Movie Road. Go north on Movie Road for 1.5 miles. Parking will be on your left. Bring water, bring layered clothing for all weather conditions, sturdy footwear. For additional info, contact John Kelly at ESIA 760-872-1220 or at .
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates
- Sample The Eastern Sierra Via A Self-Guided Tour
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report