- This event has passed.
“These Alabama Hills are Alive” Natural History Hike
March 14, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Meet at the Arch Loop Trail Parking Area in the Scenic Area. Take Whitney Portal Road west from Highway 395 for about 2.5 miles to Movie Road. Go north on Movie Road for 1.5 miles. Parking will be on your left. Bring water, bring layered clothing for all weather conditions, sturdy footwear. For additional info, contact John Kelly at ESIA 760-872-1220 or at .
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration
- Restore That Christmas Cheer With A Break To Bishop
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Shoot the Landing: War and Planes in Owens Valley