- This event has passed.
Tuesday Fish Talks
August 24, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until October 26, 2021
Sierra Bright Dot Fly Fishing Guide Service is hosting Tuesday Talks with Fred at Mahogany Smoked Meats every Tuesday from 9:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. This is an opportunity to chat with Fred Rowe of Sierra Bright Dot about any Eastern Sierra fly fishing opportunities, fly fishing techniques, or fly tying patterns.
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates
- Sample The Eastern Sierra Via A Self-Guided Tour
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report