- This event has passed.
Tuesday Fish Talks
August 24, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until October 26, 2021
Sierra Bright Dot Fly Fishing Guide Service is hosting Tuesday Talks with Fred at Mahogany Smoked Meats every Tuesday from 9:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. This is an opportunity to chat with Fred Rowe of Sierra Bright Dot about any Eastern Sierra fly fishing opportunities, fly fishing techniques, or fly tying patterns.
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run