- This event has passed.
Upper Owens River Stewardship Event
October 22 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Volunteers will help clean up the watershed, Brown’s Campground, Layton Springs and Benton Crossing area. Breakfast & lunch provided, nature-based kids activities and fly fishing demo. Masks, gloves, trash bags and trash grabbers will be provided. Meet at the upper Owens Benton Crossing Road parking area. Co-sponsored by Sierra Trash Eliminators, USFS, BLM, ESIA and LADWP.
- Bring Back A Memory And Help The Community
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration