- This event has passed.
November 2, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
14th Annual Wild Spirits celebration of Eastern Sierra wildlife. Free food & wine, silent auction, door prizes. Suggested donation $15.00
Wildlife ambassadors: Razzle the Raven, Spirit the Red-tailed Hawk, Half-Z the Belding’s ground squirrel, Bumpy the Golden-mantled ground squirrel.
- Your Neighbors In Bishop’s Big Backyard (Wildlife)
- Journey to Manzanar
- Bishop Fall Colors Report
- Fall-ing In Love With Bishop’s Big Backyard
- When Life Gives You Aspens, Nature Paints Them Gold
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Finish The Summer Off Right With The Tri-County Fair
- Owens River Gorge Closed for Public Access August 29-September 6
- Mussels Aren’t Just For Dinner – What To Know About Crowley Lake Boat Inspections
- It’s A Bug’s Life – Microscopic View Of Bishop’s Tiniest Denizens
- Nothing Beats Birds For A Wakeup Call – Bishop Creek Camping
- Love Bishop’s Big Backyard So Your Great Grandchildren Can Enjoy It