- This event has passed.
World Migratory Bird Day at Black Lake Preserve
May 11, 2019 @ 8:00 am
In honor of World Migratory Bird Day, Eastern Sierra Land Trust, with birding experts from Eastern Sierra Audubon Society, will be leading a birding tour of ESLT’s beautiful Black Lake Preserve. They will spend the morning viewing the many different local and migratory birds that call this area home. All birding levels welcome – kids included. No pets please. For directions, and to RSVP for this free event, please email or call (760)873-4554.
- Your Neighbors In Bishop’s Big Backyard (Wildlife)
- Journey to Manzanar
- Bishop Fall Colors Report
- Fall-ing In Love With Bishop’s Big Backyard
- When Life Gives You Aspens, Nature Paints Them Gold
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Finish The Summer Off Right With The Tri-County Fair
- Owens River Gorge Closed for Public Access August 29-September 6
- Mussels Aren’t Just For Dinner – What To Know About Crowley Lake Boat Inspections
- It’s A Bug’s Life – Microscopic View Of Bishop’s Tiniest Denizens
- Nothing Beats Birds For A Wakeup Call – Bishop Creek Camping
- Love Bishop’s Big Backyard So Your Great Grandchildren Can Enjoy It