Back Alley BowlingThe Back Alley Bowl and Grill offers great food and fun for the whole family. Plan your next party or group event here. We are a full service bowling alley with a great menu.
Yamatani Japanese Restaurant
Mammoth Brewing CompanyWe’ve been obsessively crafting beers since 1995. We pioneer, curious and unfaltering, determined not to stop until we achieve mouth-watering perfection, often at the expense of reasonable bedtimes an
Mountain Rambler Brewery
Whiskey Creek Bishop
Aaron Schat’s RoadhouseGourmet burgers, rotisserie chicken, slow-smoked ribs, great sandwiches, salads and an assortment of quality beers on tap.
1903 Taphouse & Co.
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- The Scoop On Fly Fishing The Owens River
- July 4th in the Eastern Sierra
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates