Super 8 BishopLocated off Highway 395, our Super 8 Bishop hotel puts you close to many outdoors activities in the scenic Eastern Sierra area and is only a short distance to Mammoth Lakes.
Bishop Elms MotelWe are your quiet, comfortable, and reasonable lodging heaven, just off the hustle and bustle of Highway 395. The clean and comfortable rooms are bright and well lit and easily accessed from your own personal parking space, adjacent to your door. The Elms Motel is...
Motel 6 BishopMotel 6 Bishop is located off US 395/N Main St. Restaurants and shops are nearby. Sierra Mountain Center, California’s premier mountaineering school and guide service is within 1 mile. Enjoy our smoke-free modern guest rooms and free Wi-Fi.
Bishop InnYour job is to enjoy yourself and our job is to make sure you do.
Creekside InnSunbeams dance off Bishop Creek as it winds lazily through our park and grounds amid the backdrop of the Sierra Nevada & White Mountains. Combine our small town charm, the majesty of the mountains, the most comfortable bed in Bishop and voila; you have the...
Comfort InnOur Comfort Inn Bishop hotel is surrounded by the stunning beauty of the Inyo National Forest. In addition to an ideal location near the area’s top sights, our hotel offers a variety of convenient amenities. Start each day with our hearty and healthy...
Cardinal Village Resort
El Rancho Motel
Convict Lake Resort
Mountain View Motel
Arcularius on the RiverRental of 2 story log cabin which sleeps 4-6 people. Available from mid April to November 1. Rental includes exclusive access to 2 miles of the Upper Owens River for fly- fishing only.
Bishop Creek Lodge
Big Pine Resort CottagesClean, comfortable, furnished and affordable vacation rentals.
Bishop Village Motel
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- The Scoop On Fly Fishing The Owens River
- July 4th in the Eastern Sierra
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates