Paiute Shoshone Cultural Center
The Paiute Shoshone Cultural Center is both a museum and cultural center that serves the community and safeguards its history. It is a place to preserve and tell the story of the old ways and a place for the community to come together to learn, teach and continue the traditional ways. The exhibits in the museum are beautifully illustrated snapshots of the lives…
8 Incredible Adventures Between Death Valley and Yosemite National ParksThe small town of Bishop, California is nestled in the northern end of the Owens Valley, where the high desert meets rushing creeks and pine forests—all with the snow-capped Sierra Mountains in the background. Bishop is also located just hours away from two of the...
Local Lingo and Colloquialisms of the Eastern SierraThe Eastern Sierra is a lovely and unique place. Like other lovely and unique places, it has a certain language of its own. There are words and names, phrases and pronunciations that are particular and perhaps even peculiar to our part of the world. Some things have a...
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Angler Blake Jones was an icon of the Sierra
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Camping In The Alabama Hills
- Blake Jones Trout Derby
- Family Winter Vacation in Bishop
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- How to Tie Fishing Knots: 10 Easy Knots to Get You Started
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All