Bishop Trout Rodeo
February 4, 2023
The Bishop Trout Rodeo is coming back to Bishop! This is a catch and release event brought to you by the Southwest Council Fly Fishers International. We’re lucky to have California fishing open year-round in Bishop, and we’re going to celebrate with the second annual mid-winter trout rodeo!
This will be a trout tournament for both fly fishers and conventional fishers. The Bishop Chamber of Commerce has been very supportive in bringing this event to our area. Pleasant Valley Reservoir and the Owens River will be the focus of the fishing.
- Bring Back A Memory And Help The Community
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration