- This event has passed.
Owens Valley Cruisers Fall Colors Car Show
October 4, 2019 - October 6, 2019
Show & Shine
Goodie Bags – Cruisin’ Parade
Dash Plaques – Vendors
Raffles & Awards
NO LIMIT ON ENTRIES
FREE EVENT FOR VISITORS
Tri-County Fairgrounds in Bishop. Show & Shine, music, Altrusa’s Fine Art Show & Sale, Arts & Crafts Fair, and more.
A weekend full of events at the Tri County Fairgrounds in Bishop
Open to 1974 and older classics, street rods, customs, trucks, and special interest vehicles.
Hosted by the Owens Valley Cruisers. Show & Shine, Poker Run, Lions Club Pancake Breakfast and more. Come enjoy the beauty of the Eastern Sierra and the magnificent Fall Colors. Early registration begins Friday, October 5th at 4:00 p.m. in the Vons/KMart Parking Lot on North Main St. The Show & Shine begins at 8:00 a.m. Saturday. A Main Street Parade will follow the Show & Shine. The Sunday morning Poker Run will give you a breathtaking view of the Fall Colors in the high country.
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All
- Proudly Shout Our Middle Name On Your Next Vacation – This IS Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Winter Is Bishop Big Backyard’s Choose Your Own Adventure Story
- Bishop, California Has the Full Vacation Spectrum
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra