Updated 1/26/2023 It’s that time of week again! Here is the climbing conditions report for the coming weekend. As always, come down the PV Pit campground this Saturday for Climber’s Coffee from 8-10am.
About the Author: Bishop Climbing
The Bishop Area Climbing Ranger position is a collaboration among the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), the Inyo National Forest (INF), LA Department of Water and Power (LADWP), Bishop Area Climbers Coalition (BACC), Bishop Chamber of Commerce (BCC), Eastern Sierra Interpretive Association (ESIA), and Friends of the Inyo (FOI) to promote climbing conservation in the Bishop, CA. Area – specifically in Pine Creek, the Buttermilks, the Volcanic Tablelands, and the Owens River Gorge. Climbing Rangers will support local land managers and supporting organizations by performing a variety of tasks to preserve and maintain our cherished local climbing landscapes.
Bishop Visitor Blog Posts by Bishop Climbing:
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All
- Proudly Shout Our Middle Name On Your Next Vacation – This IS Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Winter Is Bishop Big Backyard’s Choose Your Own Adventure Story
- Bishop, California Has the Full Vacation Spectrum
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra