Bishop 395 InnConveniently located on US-395, Bishop 395 Inn Bishop is located near Whiskey Creek, Eastern Sierra Regional Airport, and Inyo National Forest. Bristlecone Pine Forest and Mammoth Mountain are both located within an hour drive of the hotel as well.
Bishop Elms MotelWe are your quiet, comfortable, and reasonable lodging heaven, just off the hustle and bustle of Highway 395. The clean and comfortable rooms are bright and well lit and easily accessed from your own personal parking space, adjacent to your door. The Elms Motel is...
Cardinal Village Resort
De La Cour Ranch
El Rancho Motel
Convict Lake Resort
Eastern Sierra Observatory
Arcularius on the RiverRental of 2 story log cabin which sleeps 4-6 people. Available from mid April to November 1. Rental includes exclusive access to 2 miles of the Upper Owens River for fly- fishing only.
Bishop Creek Lodge
Eastside Guesthouse & BivyOur goal is to further establish Bishop as the ultimate outdoor destination in California by providing a base camp and place of community for adventure travelers. We fused a boutique hotel setting, inexpensive hostel budget, and a community atmosphere. We have a full...
Rock Creek Lakes Resort
Big Pine Resort CottagesClean, comfortable, furnished and affordable vacation rentals.
Bishop Village Motel
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- The Scoop On Fly Fishing The Owens River
- July 4th in the Eastern Sierra
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates