Cielo Hotel, Ascend Hotel CollectionAt Cielo Hotel Bishop-Mammoth, Ascend Hotel Collection®, you’ll be at just the right spot to enjoy the beauty of California’s eastern Sierra Nevada region. The area around our hotel offers plenty of opportunities for outdoor adventure – whether...
Bishop Elms MotelWe are your quiet, comfortable, and reasonable lodging heaven, just off the hustle and bustle of Highway 395. The clean and comfortable rooms are bright and well lit and easily accessed from your own personal parking space, adjacent to your door. The Elms Motel is...
El Rancho Motel
Thunderbird MotelIn Bishop, California, 45 miles from Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, this motel has guest rooms that include free Wi-Fi. It features a 24-hour front desk. A cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned guest accommodations at Bishop Thunderbird Motel.
Mountain View Motel
Eastside Guesthouse & BivyOur goal is to further establish Bishop as the ultimate outdoor destination in California by providing a base camp and place of community for adventure travelers. We fused a boutique hotel setting, inexpensive hostel budget, and a community atmosphere. We have a full...
Bishop Village Motel
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Angler Blake Jones was an icon of the Sierra
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Camping In The Alabama Hills
- Blake Jones Trout Derby
- Family Winter Vacation in Bishop
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- How to Tie Fishing Knots: 10 Easy Knots to Get You Started
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All