Days Inn BishopOur Days Inn Bishop hotel in High Sierra, off Highway 395 and State Route 168, is your gateway to adventure. Visit Lake Sabrina, Mammoth Lakes summer and winter resorts, and the Tri-County Fairgrounds.
Motel 6 BishopMotel 6 Bishop is located off US 395/N Main St. Restaurants and shops are nearby. Sierra Mountain Center, California’s premier mountaineering school and guide service is within 1 mile. Enjoy our smoke-free modern guest rooms and free Wi-Fi.
Bishop InnYour job is to enjoy yourself and our job is to make sure you do.
Creekside InnSunbeams dance off Bishop Creek as it winds lazily through our park and grounds amid the backdrop of the Sierra Nevada & White Mountains. Combine our small town charm, the majesty of the mountains, the most comfortable bed in Bishop and voila; you have the...
Travelodge BishopTravelodge Bishop hotel helps make your getaway to the beautiful mountains of Northern California a rejuvenating experience. Offering an inviting atmosphere, thoughtful amenities, and an ideal location near downtown, off Route 395, our hotel near Mammoth Mountain Ski...
Comfort InnOur Comfort Inn Bishop hotel is surrounded by the stunning beauty of the Inyo National Forest. In addition to an ideal location near the area’s top sights, our hotel offers a variety of convenient amenities. Start each day with our hearty and healthy...
Super 8 BishopLocated off Highway 395, our Super 8 Bishop hotel puts you close to many outdoors activities in the scenic Eastern Sierra area and is only a short distance to Mammoth Lakes.
Convict Lake Resort
Bishop Creek Lodge
Big Pine Resort CottagesClean, comfortable, furnished and affordable vacation rentals.
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- The Scoop On Fly Fishing The Owens River
- July 4th in the Eastern Sierra
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates