A visit to the Laws Railroad Museum and Historic Site is a trip back in time to experience the daily life of the early settlers of the Owens Valley. Close to 50 authentic structures on eleven acres are filled with artifacts and original objects. Take a train ride on the old Death Valley car. Enjoy colorful, period-themed events and have a happy holiday with carol singing, storytelling and a visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus. Open daily – except Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run
- Bishop Trout Rodeo a Success
- Blake Jones Trout Derby Recap
- The Change Of Season… Rejuvenate, Reenergize, And Restore This Spring In Bishop
- For What It’s “Earth” – Happy Earth Day To Our Planet!
- Revitalize Your Spirit And Body With A Spring Escape To Bishop
- Break Into Spring With A Climbing, Skiing, Or Both Type Of Adventure