Bishop is an all-season wonderland. Each season has its own special look and feel that brings joy and offers experiences like nowhere else on earth. And winter … winter is a true, classic wonderland! Our town is warm and welcoming and our big backyard is wild and exciting.
Stop in Bishop. Stay in Bishop. Play in Bishop and in our big backyard.
If you are traveling the iconic US Highway 395 through the Eastern Sierra then you owe it to yourself to take an extended break in Bishop. Or, perhaps you’re looking for a great place where you can escape for a couple days and get out of the city and into the mountains. Come to Bishop. Come play in our big backyard. It has so much to offer that we want to share a suggested itinerary for auto & OHV touring in 48-hours in Bishop in winter! If that’s something you’ve never contemplated, or thought possible, then take a look at this.
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run