Somewhere in a season or on the cusp between two seasons is that special moment in time that stirs weather patterns deep inside and fulfills your inner awe. It is unique to you. In Bishop, we call it the 5th Season. Take a virtual tour through pages of unique adventures and find a trail, or stream, a waterfall, a vista, or a road to ride that takes you to the essence of you.
It’s happened again! California has had another wet winter and the Eastern Sierra has received a welcome share of rain in the valleys and snow on the mountains.
And so …
It’s happening again! Spring has sprung and some experts think we may have a super bloom.
Plan your Eastern Sierra wildflower viewing trip now!
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration
- Restore That Christmas Cheer With A Break To Bishop
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Shoot the Landing: War and Planes in Owens Valley