Somewhere in a season or on the cusp between two seasons is that special moment in time that stirs weather patterns deep inside and fulfills your inner awe. It is unique to you. In Bishop, we call it the 5th Season. Take a virtual tour through pages of unique adventures and find a trail, or stream, a waterfall, a vista, or a road to ride that takes you to the essence of you.
It’s happened again! California has had another wet winter and the Eastern Sierra has received a welcome share of rain in the valleys and snow on the mountains.
And so …
It’s happening again! Spring has sprung and some experts think we may have a super bloom.
Plan your Eastern Sierra wildflower viewing trip now!
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Relax And Unwind… You’re On Al Fresco Time
- Even Easier To Get Into Bishop’s Big Backyard – New Winter Air Service
- A World of Good Food in the Eastern Sierra
- Fall Colors in California
- The Weird and Wonderful Side of California
- Fabulous Fall Fun in the Eastern Sierra
- Activities During Inyo National Forest Closure