- This event has passed.
Holiday Bazaar at First United Methodist Church
November 5 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Bazaar will feature a variety of tasty baked treats, free coffee, and many hand-crafted and one-of-a-kind items, including fall and winter home décor, as well as upcycled items, gifts, hand-knit and hand-crochet hats and scarves, baby items, and much more. For children, supervised crafts with a snack will be available for $2 per child, while their adult shoppers enjoy the bazaar.
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration
- Restore That Christmas Cheer With A Break To Bishop
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Shoot the Landing: War and Planes in Owens Valley