- This event has passed.
“Light Up A Life” Hospice Tree Lighting Ceremony
December 4, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Everyone is invited to the Hospice Tree Lighting Ceremony where you can honor, remember, or memorialize friends and loved ones in your life. Your gift of $10.00 will light a bulb in their honor while supporting hospice care’s good works. The event will be at Pioneer Home Health Care, Inc. at 363 Academy Street in Bishop. Contact 760-872-4663 to make your donation and get additional information. This is a covid compliant event with social distancing and mask requirements.
- Your Neighbors In Bishop’s Big Backyard (Wildlife)
- Journey to Manzanar
- Bishop Fall Colors Report
- Fall-ing In Love With Bishop’s Big Backyard
- When Life Gives You Aspens, Nature Paints Them Gold
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Finish The Summer Off Right With The Tri-County Fair
- Owens River Gorge Closed for Public Access August 29-September 6
- Mussels Aren’t Just For Dinner – What To Know About Crowley Lake Boat Inspections
- It’s A Bug’s Life – Microscopic View Of Bishop’s Tiniest Denizens
- Nothing Beats Birds For A Wakeup Call – Bishop Creek Camping
- Love Bishop’s Big Backyard So Your Great Grandchildren Can Enjoy It