- This event has passed.
Lone Pine Tribal Earth Day Celebration
April 29 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
The Lone Pine Paiute-Shoshone Reservation invites the community to participate in the 10th annual Lone Pine Tribal Earth Day Celebration on Saturday, April 29th from 9am to 12:30pm at the Lone Pine Paiute-Shoshone Reservation Gymnasium located at 1145 E_Sha Lane.
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- The Scoop On Fly Fishing The Owens River
- July 4th in the Eastern Sierra
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates