Best Western Bishop Lodge
Bishop Days Innfax: 760-872-1097
Bishop Creek LodgeClosed Mon/Tuesday
Bishop Elms Motel
Bishop Village Motel
Convict Lake Resort and RestaurantMammoth Lakes, CA 93546
Cardinal Village Resort
El Rancho MotelEl Rancho Motel 274 Lagoon St Bishop, CA 93514 760-872-9251 http://www.bishopmotels.net/el-rancho-motel/ This pet-friendly Bishop motel offers comfortably furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi and free shuttle service is available by the Paiute Palace Casino. The El Rancho...
Holiday Inn Express & SuitesHoliday Inn Express & Suites 636 North Main Street Bishop, CA 93514 760-872-2423 www.ihg.com
The Hostel CaliforniaThe Hostel California is your front country retreat, with dorm beds as well as private rooms available. Guests 18 and over only. No pets allowed. Located across the street from a juice bar, and just down the road from lots of local restaurants, climbing shops, movie...
Motel 6Next to Highway 395 and a 6-minute walk from the Tri-County Fairgrounds, this unpretentious budget lodging is also walking distance to downtown shops and restaurants.
Rock Creek Lodge
Super 8 MotelSuper 8 Motel 535 South Main Street Bishop, CA 93514 760-872-1386 www.super8.com
Vagabond InnThe Vagabond Inn Bishop is a AAA Three Diamond Hotel
Parchers ResortLunch or dinner services for groups of 15 or more persons, advanced notice required. Summer only.
Rock Creek Lakes Resort
Tom’s Place Resort
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- July 4th in the Eastern Sierra
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates
- Sample The Eastern Sierra Via A Self-Guided Tour