Centrally located in downtown Bishop with green space, creek, pond, and patios. Walking distance from the park, grocery store, bakeries, and many restaurants. You can rent a bunk with a shared bathroom, private family room with private bathroom, private room with private bathroom, or an apartment at Eastside Guesthouse. There is WiFi access in the common area, which also includes a cooking area, fireplace, and comfortable couches.
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration
- Restore That Christmas Cheer With A Break To Bishop
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Shoot the Landing: War and Planes in Owens Valley