Centrally located in downtown Bishop with green space, creek, pond, and patios. Walking distance from the park, grocery store, bakeries, and many restaurants. You can rent a bunk with a shared bathroom, private family room with private bathroom, private room with private bathroom, or an apartment at Eastside Guesthouse. There is WiFi access in the common area, which also includes a cooking area, fireplace, and comfortable couches.
- Electrify Your Soul, The Community, And The Environment With A Sustainable Bishop Adventure
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!